NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Win Your Wishlist (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the Sweepstakes page located at https://thegrommet.com/ and who are 18+ years old as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The GiddyUp Group Inc. (the “Sponsor”) or the Sponsor’s affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules (the “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Oct 30, 2023 12:00 AM, and ending Nov 05, 2023 11:59 PM. All entries must be received by Nov 05, 2023 11:59 PM.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by clicking the Upvote icon on at least seven products that you want to add to your wishlist (visible to you in your My Votes) on the Sweepstakes site, located at https://thegrommet.com/ while you are logged in to your account. Non-logged-in customers will be asked to log in. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter the Sweepstakes only once. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: The winner will receive:
Up to $700 in value of the winner’s favorite products shipped to the winner’s address. The favorite products will be selected from products that the winner has added to his or her wishlist. If the aggregate value of the products in the winner’s wishlist exceeds $700, then the Sponsor will select products from the winner’s wishlist with an aggregate value approximating $700 to send to the winner.
Actual/appraised value of products may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor may substitute products of equal or greater value if products on the winner’s wishlist are not available at time of award. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: There will be one winner of the Sweepstakes. The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on Nov 06, 2023. The winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed affidavit of eligibility and release as required by the Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY THE WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that if you are the winner, the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the products in your wishlist and your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, stockholders, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, you agree that in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The GiddyUp Group Inc. 20 N Oak St Ventura California 93001 United States. Requests must be received no later than 60 days after the Sweepstake ends.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The GiddyUp Group Inc. 20 N Oak St Ventura California 93001 United States.15.Sweepstakes Not Promoted by Others. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.